Factors such as increased internet penetration will energize the market. However, logistics as a concern for e-merchants could hamper the growth of the market.
The online market for beauty and personal care products is fragmented and vendors are deploying various growth strategies to compete in the market. The Online Beauty and Personal Care Products market report provides comprehensive information about major vendors including Beiersdorf AG, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corp. , Koninklijke Philips NV, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc. , The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co. and Unilever Plc..
Few companies with key offers
- Beiersdorf SA – The Company sells BPC products in different segments such as skin care, hair care, fragrances, baby and children’s care, men’s grooming products and deodorants under the brands Nivea, Eucerin, La Prairie and Florena.
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc. – The company offers through its brands, Arm & Hammer, Batiste, Toppik, Orajel, Nair, Flawless, Spinbrush, Simply Saline, Arrid, offers beauty and personal care products, such as dry shampoo, hair optimizer, oral care solutions and others.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA – The Company offers, through its brands, Schwarzkopf, Dial, Syoss, beauty and personal care products in different segments, skin care and hair care products online.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corp. – The company offers a wide range of consumer health products for baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter products and women’s health products.
- Koninklijke Philips AG – The company supplies its brands Jergens, Goldwell, Biore, John Friedakilometres, Molton Brownoffers beauty and personal care products in different segments, skin care and hair care, products such as Shea Butter, Ultra Care Restoring Argan, Ultra Care Fragrance-Free, etc.
- To know all the major providers with their key offers – Download a free sample now!
The report includes Competitive Analysis, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Market Segmentation Analysis
- By Product, the market is categorized into skin care products, hair care products, color cosmetics, perfumes and others
- By Geographythe market is classified as North AmericaACPA, Europe, South Americaand MEA.
For an overview of the market share of each segment – Download a free sample now!
- the mass market beauty care The market share is expected to increase by USD 153.55 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.92%. Download a free sample now!
- the high end cosmetics market online The market share is expected to increase by USD 15.26 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7%. Download a free sample now!
Scope of the online beauty and personal care products market
Growth momentum and CAGR
Decelerate at 15% CAGR
Market Growth 2020-2024
Annual growth (%)
Successful market contribution
APAC at 43%
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
Beiersdorf AG, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and and Unilever Plc.
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID 19 Impact and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period,
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product placement
- Skin care products – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hair products – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Color Cosmetics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Perfumes – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Main leading countries
- Market Opportunity by Geography
Drivers, challenges and trends
- Market factors
- Volume Driver – Demand Driven Growth
- Volume Driver – Supply Driven Growth
- Volume Driver – External Factors
- Volume Driver – Shifting Demand to Adjacent Markets
- Price Driver – Inflation
- Price Driver – Move from lower priced units to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Beiersdorf AG
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Reckitt Benckiser Plc Group
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Company.
- Unilever Plc
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]