Sarah Ferguson says her two daughters are “phenomenal mothers”
Sarah ferguson became a grandmother twice this year after her daughter Princess Eugenie welcomed her first child in February, followed by the birth of Princess Beatricedaughter of in September.
Tuesday Ferguson attended Hi!‘s annual Inspiration Awards where she squirted on the red carpet for her two daughters and the latest additions to their family. “My children are phenomenal mothers,” she said. told the magazine. “They were great kids, but now they’re phenomenal mothers. And now I have these two amazing grandchildren in one year. She added: “Everyone asks me, ‘How are your grandchildren doing?’ Well, first I watch my daughters be wonderful mothers, then I see these amazing beings.
The royal also offered an update on Eugenie’s son August, revealing that he’s now old enough to start giving her “genuine” smiles. “It’s so funny because when August smiles at me now, because he’s seven and a half months old, you actually know he really loves you,” she explained. “It’s not a cocky smile, he finds me really, really funny, which is pretty lucky.”
Ferguson also recently published an open letter to his daughters in Good Housekeeping in which she gave the Princesses a few words of wisdom about embarking on this brand new chapter in their lives. “Every day I thank the universe for allowing me to be your mother,” she wrote. “You’ve always been the blood in my veins. Since you were little, you made my life complete. I watch how full of humility, laughter and joy you are in your hearts, and marvel at you both. Now, in you as mothers, I see strength, courage and steadfastness, integrity and kindness, and the way you face every challenge and every moment. It is an amazing feeling when your child becomes a mother.
She went on to say, “Suddenly my little girls have their own babies… such a feeling to get used to. But if I cry or cry when you walk away, it’s only because I’m so proud of you. It’s only been us for 33 years, but now you are creating your own families, and I couldn’t be happier for both of you and my beautiful sons-in-law, Jack and Edo. “
More great stories from Vanity Show
– Met Gala 2021: See the best dressed stars on the red carpet
– The tests of Diet Prada
– 2021 Emmys: Check Out All The Red Carpet Looks
– Longtime Anthony Bourdain director and producer releases memoir
– 2021 Met Gala American Theme Winners: Who Done It Best?
– In the Hermès workshop which manufactures its iconic bags
– Love is a crime: In one of Hollywood’s craziest scandals
– The best beauty moments from the 2021 Emmy Awards
– Ted Lasso: How to dress like Keeley and Rebecca
– Archives: Influencers on the Côte d’Utopia
– Subscribe to “The Buyline” to receive a list of fashion, book and beauty shopping in a weekly newsletter.